Name: Warrun (WAR-IN, kinda like Warren; means "sky")
Age: 8 moons
Tribe’s Tattoo: Blue-Air
Profession: Apprentice Guard
Skill: Topspeed//Accelerator 1
Description: A reddish-brown tom with a light underbelly and a dark, fluffy mane. His eyes are a sapphire blue. Being a kit, his mane hasn't grown to it's full extent (this pic is the most "full" it will ever get).
Personality: Unlike his brothers, Warrun has a carefree attitude, and could careless about respect to other cats (besides his mom and dad, they have complete authority over him right now...plus they can get mean D: ) He's a little stuck up as well. However, under all that fur lies a loyal heart of gold, and a brain that is smarter than how he acts. Warrun prefers to act dumb and idiotic to raise the excitement in the air.
V2~ Warrun still acts like he did as a kit, only is more wondrous about things.
Backstory: Born in the Fire Tribe, Warrun lives his life with his brothers and sisters like any other kit. He loves his mom and dad very much, and knows that they love him too...despite his attitude.
V2~ Warrun has finally joined Air Tribe, becoming an apprentice to Sylvester, a guard. While the whole of Air Tribe does not like him and his sister, Warrun feels comfortable in his new home. He has made several friends, and enjoys spending his free time napping.
- Mother - Tzurai
- Father - Nobuo
- Brothers - Luca
- Sisters - Maika
= Good Friend
= Discomfort / Despise
- "I briefly saw him when Mom came to visit Air Tribe at the edge of our border. He didn't seem to recognize me though..."
- "I heard she died too. Geez, only four of us living now...kinda a scary thought...."
- "I heard he died...don't know how, but I overheard a conversation from other cats. I'm...not sure how I feel about it though. I mean, I was never really close to him..."
- "We saw each other pretty recently. Fluffy hasn't really changed." Astral
- "It's fun to make her upset when hunting."
- "Don't know much about this tom. He's friends with Maika though...so he can't be bad..."
- "I actually didn't get to see my dad much when I was in the Fire Tribe. I hope I get to talk with him more at the meetings. Although I've heard some pretty nasty things about him..." Ross
- "A little scaredy cat who met Belial before me. Although I'm glad he calmed me down, or else I wouldn't have met the Blue-Fire as personally as I would've thought." Sylvester
- "He can be a bit talkative and demanding, but he's a pretty cool mentor."
- "I love my mom. What kit doesn't? Plus, she's the Fire Tribe leader. That gives me something to boast about. Although, with her being the leader of the Rebellion, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut for now..."
- "Ever since she got banished from Air tribe, I'm pretty lonely now...I miss her a ton. More than I'd like to admit."
"I guess she's a pretty cool sister, unlike my other siblings. She's more fun to be around. I'm glad we got put into Air Tribe together too."
- "A real good friend of mine...I never thought I would be close to any other cat besides Maika, but I was wrong when I met this tom. I wish I could see him whenever I want, but this stupid war is keeping us from making our friendship stronger. I can tell that he'll be a life long friend of mine...I admire him. Heck, I love him. (not in that way you creepers). I love him as a friend."
"Something about this tom...he was calm when I was gearing up for a fight. I hope we become better friends in the future, despite this war going on. Also, I love the nickname I gave him, 'Silent-Fuzz'"
I might start doing this sketchy style for Warrun's submissions...they're fairly easy to do, so if I'm ever busy with school work and I have to do an assignment, I don't have to worry about shading or giving nice neat lines to the picture. I also added some more colors to the color chart below, mainly his tattoo and the color it glows. (It'shardtomakeitglow) And I also fixed the glow too, because before I forgot the eyes glow too X'D